Part I Internship Vacancy
25 Jul 2015
We have a vacancy for an ambitious and experienced Architectural Intern to work on UK cultural and leisure projects won in international competition, and other innovative mixed-use schemes.
The successful candidate will have RIBA Part I equivalent. You will value architecture that is people centred and experience focused, have a passion for material craft, and innovating in the way architecture is made.
Applicants should be:
- Confident in using Rhino 3D modelling, AutoCAD / Revit programmes
- Proficient with Adobe CS Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
- Experience in using grasshopper.
- Capable of rendering with Vray or similar
- Good communication skills with a confident manner
- Good spoken and written English
- A good team player and capable of working independently
We offer an exceptional mentoring and training experience under the guidance of our director in a great central London environment. Your experience will involve the following activities:
- Assist with developing concept designs for new projects and preparation of submissions.
- Assist architects with day-to-day running of projects
- Assisting with the daily running of the office and learning about office structure and organisation.
- Developing designs from initial stages to presentation renderings and models
- Carrying out research related to ongoing projects.
- Physical model making.
The position is a paid internship and will be for a minimum of six months. You must be eligible to work in the UK and available to start immediately.
To apply, please email us your CV, portfolio, and cover letter with ‘15.07 Intern Lastname_Firstname’ in the subject line to email@example.com telling us why you think you would make a great addition to our team. Total file size should be under 5MB. Closing date for applications is 28 August.